Accident Report Update

NOTICE!! Getting a copy of your accident report has changed due to State law!

Due to a review of NH RSA 260:14 which regulates dissemination of all accident reports, it has been determined that the only agency authorized to release accident reports is the NH DMV.  Therefore, any party involved in an accident will need to fill out DSMV Form 505 ( and submit it (to the State) as indicated.  We have notified all insurance companies that we deal with regularly, but we will also be explaining the process to any person or insurance company that calls with a request.  Please note that this change is state-wide and we are working on legislation to get it changed back to dissemination by your local police department.  we apologize for any inconvenience!